Developed for fixed gear street speed, and riding long, hard and fast. It will lead you to the next checkpoint as well as across state lines.
Our creations are totally handcrafted by experts and their 30-year experience in the sector is our guarantee.
Smooth welds in the tiniest details and meticulous finishing.
We studied the best measurements and angles to achieve a compact and high-performing framework. The geometry is an all high speed: the steep angles and wheelbase are slightly stretched to offer complete high-speed cornering and stability.
Not only design, but lighter, stronger and safer parts. All the tubes are of the high quality 7000-series aluminium alloy innovation designed for the professional sports sector. Created to be light and durable.
This frame comes with External 1-1/8" Head Set (Integrated 1-1/8" or Integrated Tapered 1 1/8"- 1 1/2" Head Set available on request +79€)
* These photos show integrated 1-1/8" Head Set. With optional integrated head set comes with Deda® headset included
Seatpost Ø 31.6 mm
Bottom Bracket Threading: BSA BB 68mm (English)
SHORT WHEELBASE AND CHAINSTAY
This feature allows for a more responsive and lively control, especially when standing up and anytime you're not going in a perfectly straight line.
Track forks with dismountable plates in stainless steel
The signature negative sloping top tube gets the rider in an attacking, aggressive and committed riding position. If you’ve never tried this configuration you certainly must do so!
We do the hand coating in Italy in the professional coating workshops.
This fork needs no introduction since all the enthusiasts of this world know and totally appreciate it, confirming its quality. In our opinion, it represents one of the best designs one can have.
- 100% Handcrafted
- High Quality 7000-series aluminium alloy
- Smooth welding and stunning finishing
- Short Wheelbase
- Negative Slope *
- Size*: S | M | L (sizes XS, XL or custom available on request)*
- Bottom Bracket Threading: BSA BB 68mm (English)
- Seat post Diameter*: Ø 31.6 mm
- Alloy External 1-1/8" Head Set (Integrated 1-1/8" or Integrated Tapered 1 1/8"- 1 1/2" Head Set available on request +79€)*
- No rear brake hole (available on request)*
- Each frame is numbered
- Design: Alpina
- Material: Alloy Steerer - Carbon Blades
- Offset/Rake: 30mm
- Type: Track 1-1/8"
- Weight: 500 (Uncut)
- Length: 300mm Steerer Tube
- Clearance for most 28c tires
- Invisible brake hole
- Deda® headset included
*This option is fully customizable upon request. Estimated shipping time 6-8 weeks.